Goat Cheese Zucchini Lasagne (Convection-Toaster Oven)
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 Tbspcoconut oil
7-oz pkggoat cheese, shredded (mozeralla type)
3 largezucchini, sliced thin the long way.
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce, meatless
6 largewhite button mushrooms sliced
1 smallbunch of mixed italian herbs (i used basil, thyme and orgegan)
·salt and pepper
1 cgrated romano cheese
How to Make Goat Cheese Zucchini Lasagne (Convection-Toaster Oven)
- Preheat your convection, toaster oven to 375'F.
Spray a 9x9" oven safe casserole dish.
- Saute the mushrooms with some of the herbs in the coconut oil.
- When the mushrooms are just soft remove from the saute pan and set aside.
- Shred your goat cheese. You can use different types of goat cheese in this too. Soft or hard, it's up to you.
- Put some of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the prepared casserole dish and spread it around. Add a layer of sliced zucchini to cover the sauce. Sprinkle some grated cheese and herbs on top.
- Spread all the sauteed mushrooms on top of the grated cheese. Repeat with the sauce, zucchini, cheese and herbs. Add some salt and pepper on top. End with the grated Romano cheese.
- Bake covered with tin foil for about 30 minutes. Then remove the tin foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until the lasagne is bubbly and the top is a golden shade.
- Serve and Enjoy!