Garden Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 medium
- 4 c
- birds eye normandy blend (broccoli,cauliflowe r,carrots,zucchini,s quash) 1 serving person
- 2 c
- sargento 4 cheese mexican cheese mix( or and cheese you like)
How to Make Garden Stuffed Potatoes
- 1Wash your potatoes very well and bake on a cookie sheet in a 350 oven for about 20-30mins or till done.
- 2While your potatoes are baking, in a medium size pot put you 4cups of veggies in and add enough water to almost cover the top of the veggie mix. Cook till tender or however you like you veggies cooked. (Don’t add any salt or any oils you won’t need them)
- 3Once your potatoes and veggies are done all you do is assemble them by cutting you potatoes in have (for small kids cutting them several times so the potato lays open works very well)
- 4With a slatted spoon add about 2 spoonful’s to the top opening of the potato add ¼ cup of cheese on top of veggies and serve immediately and enjoy.