★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pt
- cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- chopped olives. (your favorite)
- 2 Tbsp
- capers (drained)
- 3 clove
- chopped garlic
- small handful of torn basil leaves
- 1/4 c
- olive oil (seems like alot, but is needed to make the sauce)
How to Make FRESH CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
- 1In a 2 Qt sauce pan, heat Olive Oil.
Add garlic and saute until just golden.
- 2Add in olives and capers and saute until capers pop a bit.
Add cherry tomatoes and cook on medium heat until tomatoes burst and juices distrubute throughout the sauce.
- 3Finish with torn Basil.
Top pasta, chicken, fish, steak..your preference!
This sauce is very versatile and needs little to no salt due to the saltiness of the Olives and Capers.