★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 citalian breadcrumbs
1 colive oil
3cloves of garlic
How to Make Eggplant Bruschetta
- Dice garlic, tomatoes, and onion.
- Mix together and add 2 teaspoons of basil.
- Coat a pan with olive oil, and pour the mixture on the pan.
- Occasionally mix. Once all of the tomato juice evaporates, pour into a bowl and let cool off.
- Slice eggplant into about half inch pieces.
- Lightly coat the eggplant with olive oil in order that the breadcrumbs stick.
- Pour 1 cup of breadcrumbs into a bowl and put the eggplant in, making sure the breadcrumbs stick. (If you need more breadcrumbs, add 1/2 a cup).
- Lightly coat the frying pan with olive oil, and put the eggplant in for no more than 3 minutes. Once the eggplant on the side down begins to brown flip over and let the other side cook until beginning to get golden brown.
- Put the eggplant on a plate and serve with the tomato mixture on top.