★★★★★ 1 vote5
- mini eggplants
- regular tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c
- italian breadcrumbs
- 1 c
- olive oil
- cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp
How to Make Eggplant Bruschetta
- 1Dice garlic, tomatoes, and onion.
- 2Mix together and add 2 teaspoons of basil.
- 3Coat a pan with olive oil, and pour the mixture on the pan.
- 4Occasionally mix. Once all of the tomato juice evaporates, pour into a bowl and let cool off.
- 5Slice eggplant into about half inch pieces.
- 6Lightly coat the eggplant with olive oil in order that the breadcrumbs stick.
- 7Pour 1 cup of breadcrumbs into a bowl and put the eggplant in, making sure the breadcrumbs stick. (If you need more breadcrumbs, add 1/2 a cup).
- 8Lightly coat the frying pan with olive oil, and put the eggplant in for no more than 3 minutes. Once the eggplant on the side down begins to brown flip over and let the other side cook until beginning to get golden brown.
- 9Put the eggplant on a plate and serve with the tomato mixture on top.