Delicious Artichoke Lasagna
- 29 oz
- diced tomatoes undrained with garlic and onion
- 7 1/2 oz
- eggplant appetizer
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 16 oz
- ow-fat cottage cheese
- 12 oz
- marinated artichoke hearts well drained
- 1 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz
- no-boil lasagna noodles
How to Make Delicious Artichoke Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil an 8 by 11 inch or similar baking dish or coat it with nonstick spray.
- 2In a food processor, combine tomatoes, caponata and ½ teaspoon salt. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Season with pepper. Set aside. Wash and dry processor bowl.
- 3Add cottage cheese; process until smooth. Add artichokes, ¼ cup Parmesan and remaining ½ teaspoon salt; pulse 2 to 3 times to coarsely chop artichokes.
- 4Season with pepper. Spread one-third of the tomato mixture over the bottom of the prepared dish. Cover with 3 lasagna noodles.
- 5Spread half the cottage cheese mixture over noodles. Cover with 3 noodles. Spoon on half the remaining tomato mixture and sprinkle with ¼ cup Parmesan.
- 6Cover with 4 noodles and remaining cottage cheese mixture. Top with 4 noodles and remaining tomato mixture.
- 7Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbling. Remove foil and sprinkle remaining ½ cup Parmesan over top.
- 8Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.