Cucumber and Lox Swedish Wedding Sandwich
SWEDISH WEDDING SANDWICH
1 largeloaf of your favorite specalty bread
16 ozcream cheese
8 ozsour cream
·about a lb of sliced lox
2english cucumbers thinly sliced
1 bunchgreen onions
sprig(s)parsley or letuce leafs for garnish
How to Make Cucumber and Lox Swedish Wedding Sandwich
- Slice a loaf of your favorite bread into 4 planks (Top to bottom)or you can have your bakery slice it for you.
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream with a mixer until well creamed.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each of the slices saving about 1/2 of the mixture to "frost" the sandwich.
- fill the bread slices with the cucumber slices and lox, then stack them on top of each other to form the sandwich.
- Frost the sandwich with the remaining cream
cheese mixture and garnish with the radishes, green onions and lettuce or parsley.