Cucumber and Lox Swedish Wedding Sandwich
- 1 large
- loaf of your favorite specalty bread
- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- about a lb of sliced lox
- english cucumbers thinly sliced
- radishes, sliced
- 1 bunch
- green onions
- parsley or letuce leafs for garnish
SWEDISH WEDDING SANDWICH
How to Make Cucumber and Lox Swedish Wedding Sandwich
- 1Slice a loaf of your favorite bread into 4 planks (Top to bottom)or you can have your bakery slice it for you.
- 2Mix the cream cheese and sour cream with a mixer until well creamed.
- 3Spread the cream cheese mixture on each of the slices saving about 1/2 of the mixture to "frost" the sandwich.
- 4fill the bread slices with the cucumber slices and lox, then stack them on top of each other to form the sandwich.
- 5Frost the sandwich with the remaining cream
cheese mixture and garnish with the radishes, green onions and lettuce or parsley.