Creamy Mushroom and Egg Toast
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.75 ounces each)
- 1/2 c
- 4 large
- eggs, hard-cooked and chopped
- 8 slice
- white bread, toasted and buttered
- 1/2 tsp
- smoked paprika
How to Make Creamy Mushroom and Egg Toast
- 1Place a 10-inch non=stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the butter and mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, for 6-8 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through and are giving up their liquid. Set aside.
- 2In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the condensed soup and milk. Mix with a wire whisk and mix well until no lumps remain. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- 3Add the chopped eggs and mushrooms (with their liquid). Mix well. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes until hot.
- 4To serve: Place 2 slices of prepared toast on each of 4 plates. Top toast with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle evenly with smoked paprika according to your taste.