- 1 to 2 lb
- fully cooked sausage, cut into 2" chunks -
- i use hillshire farm polish turkey sausage
- small new red potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- small onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 can(s)
- stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- small head cabbage, cut into wedges - then cut center core off
How to Make Chunky Sausage Skillet
- 1In large skillet, combine all ingredients except cabbage; mix well. Arrange cabbage wedges over top.
- 2Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Spoon sauce from skillet over cabbage wedges before serving.