★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- yellow and zucchini squash diced
- eggs slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- grated cheddar cheese divided
- 1 large
- sweet onion diced
- 1 tsp
- 3 dash(es)
- black pepper
- 3/4 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Cheese Squash
- 1Wash and dice squash and onion.
- 2Beat eggs enough to partially mix them, and add to diced veggies.
- 3Add salt,pepper, and half of the cheese while mixing the combined ingredients. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle top with remaining cheese, and bread crumbs. Place in 350 degree pre-heated oven and bake 1 hour, or until knife comes out of center clean. Bon Appetit!