How to Make Cabbage rolls
- 1combine your ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, water and rice in a bowl. (I usually add some granulated garlic to make more flavor.)
- 2boil your cabbage leaves until they are pliable. A good idea is to freeze your cabbage and then let it thaw and that makes the cabbage leaves come off the head easier. Make sure you pull leaves off before you boil so it doesn't take as long
- 3place some of the meat mixture into your cabbage leaf and roll tight and place open side down in casserole dish
- 4after you have all your rolls into your dish sprinkle some salt over them and the chili powder
- 5mix your tomato sauce or soup with a cup of water and pour over your cabbage rolls.
- 6cover your rolls with foil and bake in oven at 375 for an hour and 15 minutes.