2 lbground turkey meat
4 cuncooked white rice
1 can(s)italian stewed tomatoes (diced)
2 pinchgarlic salt
4 pinchblack pepper
1/4 cfrank's red hot hot sauce
1 can(s)unsalted whole kernal corn
How to Make B's Concoction
- Place 4 cups of rice w/4 cups of water in rice cooker. Set aside to cook.
- Brown 2 lbs ground turkey meat, add in pepper, garlic salt and hot sauce into meat.
Continue cooking until all pink is gone.
- Open can of corn and can of tomatoes
- Add into the meat mixture and allow to simmer for ten minutes
- Once rice is fully cooked, add rice to meat mixture (you may need a larger pot--I always transfer to my 5 qt. pot)
- Mix all ingredients and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes--be sure not to burn pot!
- Open up a bag of King's Hawaiian rolls & serve hot!
- ENJOY :O)