★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10 oz
- broccoli, frozen, chopped or fresh
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- soy chicken, diced (optional)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 1/3 c
- eggs, whipped
- 3/4 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1 tsp
- cyanine pepper to taste
How to Make Broccoli - Cheddar Quiche
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a pie or quiche dish with vegetable spray.
- 2Mix broccoli, onion, & chicken and spread into pie plate. Microwave for 2-3 minutes to soften vegetables. Remove and stir in 1/2 of cheddar cheese to the mixture.
- 3Beat milk, eggs, baking mix, salt, & pepper until smooth in blender on high for 1 minute. Pour mixture over vegetables & soy chicken on plate. Top with remainder of cheddar cheese.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes or until light-medium brown.