Beans & Greens Hot Pot
116 ounce turkey kielbasa sausage, cut into coins
1 Tbspsalted butter
114.5 ounce can diced fire roasted tomatoes
215.5 ounce cans cannellini beans (undrained)
1/2 tspdried basil
4 cloosely packed fresh spinach
1/2 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Beans & Greens Hot Pot
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add the sausage and brown on high heat.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, sugar, beans, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Let simmer over low heat for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
- Add the fresh spinach and remove from heat.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.