BAKED TOMATO BOLOGNESE!
Look for my Ham & Navy Bean SUPER SOUP!!
- 3 large
- 8 slice
- bacon of choice
- 6 small
- baby carrots
- 1 stalk(s)
- celery ribs
- 1 medium
- 1/2 c
- rice of choice
- 3/4 c
- asparagus (or green veg. of choice)
- 1 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 can(s)
- bolognese sauce
How to Make BAKED TOMATO BOLOGNESE!
- 2Gently & Carefully Remove insides without piercing outer shell & Save (for my next Ham & Navy Bean Super Soup!)
- 3Fry Bacon Strips until done but NOT CRISPY. Put aside to cool
- 4Finely Dice Carrots/Celery/Onion into tiny cubes ( gently fry till soft.
- 5Green Veg. of Choice must be fully cooked as well as rice
- 6Pour sauce on bottom of pan & layer vegs on top.