Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 box
- 1# box of shell noodles
- 1 box
- 1 large box of velveta
- 1 can(s)
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1 large
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- salt *more is needed season to taste.
- 1 tsp
- pepper (more if needed season to taste
How to Make Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- 1Boil your 1# box of Shells according to the directions on the box. Drain noodle. Put the noodles inside of a 9 x 13 Glass pan.
- 2Dice 1 Large onion and sau'tee in a pan with a tab of butter. Mix it into the Shell noodles. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 3Open can of diced tomatoes. Drain most of the juice from it. Now, Mix the tomatoes into the Shell Noodles.
- 4Cut Velveta into Squares (save 3 slices whole to the side). Slowly melt into the cup of Milk in a sauce pan. When completely melted pour over noodles. Mixing it well. Make sure it is completely covered.
- 5Make sure all the liquid Cheese is mixed well and completely covers the noodles. Carefully slice the 3 remaining cheese slices and place them on top.
- 6Pre-Heat over to 350 and Bake it until lightly golden brown on top. Roughly an hour.
Remove from oven let it sit for 5 mins then ENJOY!