Avacado and Sprout sandwich
- 3 Tbsp
- red pepper jelly
- slices of your favorite bread
- 8 slice
- provolone cheese
- large avacado, sliced into thin slices
- 1/2 c
- bean sprouts, i used drained canned sprouts
- 4 Tbsp
- cream cheese, softened
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Avacado and Sprout sandwich
- 1Thinly spread pepper jelly on 1 side of 4 bread slices.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Spread cream cheese on 1 side of remaining bread slices. For tea sandwiches, cut off bread crust first.
- 5Place on plate cheese side down.