Americanized eggrolls by Candice
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lbs
- ground beef
- 1 package
- nasoya all natural eggroll wraps (1lb)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- medium onion (diced)
- large green pepper (diced)
- 1 package
- baby bella mushrooms (chopped)
- 5 oz
- cut carrots
- 1 bottle
- all natural louana pure safflower oil
- garlic cloves (crushed)
- natures seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup
- soy sauce
- large egg (uncooked)
How to Make Americanized eggrolls by Candice
- 1Cook beef until done and drain oil.
- 2In a seperate pan cook onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and cut carrots on med-high heat. Add soy sause, natures seasoning, salt and pepper, and garlic cloves.(put as much salt and pepper, and seasoning as desired). cook until tender approx. 10 minutes.
- 3In the large bowl combine the beef and veg. mixture. Add mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese and mix well.
- 4Point the eggrolls towards you like a diamond shape. Place three tbs of mixture in the center of the eggroll wraps. Wrap up the bottom and then the left and right sides of eggroll overlapping each end. Push the mixture in the middle. Dip your finger in the egg and paste on the top part of the eggroll wrap. Roll together the eggroll. The eggroll should sitck together with the egg. Add more egg on top if needed.
- 5Continue process until all eggrolls are filled and wrapped.
- 6In a large stainless steel nonstick pan put enought oil to fry the eggrolls.(approx 1 cup) depending on the size of pan. The oil should cover atleast half the eggroll. On med-high heat cook 3-4 eggrolls approx. 2-3 minutes on each side (or until lightly golden). Make sure eggrolls are not touching one another. If eggrolls are sticking to the pan turn down the heat some.(make sure to let the oil heat a minute before starting to fry).
- 7Let cool 2 minutes and enjoy!