66 Japanese Curry Omelette Rice
3 smallscallops cut half
1/4 mediumred bell pepper chopped
2 smallwhole egg
1/4 mediumgreen bell pepper chopped
2 tspcurry powder
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
1 crice grain
11 stem chopped green onion
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/4 smallyellow onions chopped
6 mediumshrimp chopped
2 cloveminced garlic
1 tspsesame seed
1 tspcorn starch
How to Make 66 Japanese Curry Omelette Rice
- Cut the chicken breast, scallops and shrimp into small cubes
- Prepare marinade: Add salt, cooking wine, corn starch and soy sauce. Add marinate to chicken,scallops and shrimp. Marinate for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add oil to the frying pan and fry the garlic till golden. Then put in the marinated chicken, scallop and shrimp. You can add more cooking wine for flavor. Once fully cooked set aside
- Stir fry the onion, red bell pepper, green pepper and sesame oil. Once cooked set aside
- Add the rice to the stir fry pan with curry powder and ketchup. Cook till rice is fully seasoned.
- Once rice is fully seasoned combine all the ingredients and stir fry together.
- Add a little salt, soy sauce and pepper to preference. Set aside rice mixture aside so you can cook the egg.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon corn starch with 1 teaspoon water then add then mix in the eggs. **The corn starch mixture helps the eggs stay intact when wrapping later*. Then add a little oil in the pan and create an omelette.
- Take the fried rice mixture and place it in the center of the omelette. Use either chopsticks or a spatula to fold over the egg like a burrito.
- Put the curry omelette rice on the plate and add ketchup and sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!