Vegetarian Mexican Pizzas
4(7-inch) whole grain/wheat tortilla
8 tspolive oil
2 cvegetarian refried beans
2 cmorning star farms brand crumbles, thawed
4 Tbspdiced green chiles
1 csalsa (any type you prefer)
8 ozshredded colby-jack cheese
·veggies of your choice - i use diced tomato, green onion, shredded lettuce, black olives
How to Make Vegetarian Mexican Pizzas
- Brown tortillas one at a time in two tsp. olive oil and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Heat refried beans on stove until they're soft. divide into fourths and spread on each individual tortilla.
- Divide salsa in fourths and spread over refried beans like pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1 Tbsp. green chiles and 1/2 cup vegitarian crumbles.
- Sprinkle 2 oz. of shredded cheese over each tortilla then sprinkle with veggies you like, reserving lettuce if you're using it.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with shredded lettuce if you're using it then slice into quarters with a pizza cutter. Yield 4 personal pizzas.