Vegetarian Mexican Pizzas
- (7-inch) whole grain/wheat tortilla
- 8 tsp
- olive oil
- 2 c
- vegetarian refried beans
- 2 c
- morning star farms brand crumbles, thawed
- 4 Tbsp
- diced green chiles
- 1 c
- salsa (any type you prefer)
- 8 oz
- shredded colby-jack cheese
- veggies of your choice - i use diced tomato, green onion, shredded lettuce, black olives
How to Make Vegetarian Mexican Pizzas
- 1Brown tortillas one at a time in two tsp. olive oil and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- 2Heat refried beans on stove until they're soft. divide into fourths and spread on each individual tortilla.
- 3Divide salsa in fourths and spread over refried beans like pizza sauce.
- 4Sprinkle each tortilla with 1 Tbsp. green chiles and 1/2 cup vegitarian crumbles.
- 5Sprinkle 2 oz. of shredded cheese over each tortilla then sprinkle with veggies you like, reserving lettuce if you're using it.
- 6Bake in oven at 400 degrees until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with shredded lettuce if you're using it then slice into quarters with a pizza cutter. Yield 4 personal pizzas.