Tortillas ~ no rolling
A batter that is poured in a pan maybe more like a crepe or pancake as she says but they are good. Worked will with all the taco fixings and burrito fixings. We enjoyed them today for lunch. Sure beats the rolling
Going to make scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese for breakfast tomorrow morning with the left overs. Quick and easy!!!
How to Make Tortillas ~ no rolling
- whisk ingredients together till smooth.
- lightly oil pan ( i used spray)
- Heat pan on medium for one minute
- add 1/2 cup batter in pan, with back of spoon swirl batter into a very thin circle.
- Allow to set then flip and fry other side
- cool on wire rack. enjoy
- NOTES: I used all white flour and she used half white and half wheat..