Tortillas ~ no rolling
A batter that is poured in a pan maybe more like a crepe or pancake as she says but they are good. Worked will with all the taco fixings and burrito fixings. We enjoyed them today for lunch. Sure beats the rolling
Going to make scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese for breakfast tomorrow morning with the left overs. Quick and easy!!!
How to Make Tortillas ~ no rolling
- 1whisk ingredients together till smooth.
- 2lightly oil pan ( i used spray)
- 3Heat pan on medium for one minute
- 4add 1/2 cup batter in pan, with back of spoon swirl batter into a very thin circle.
- 5Allow to set then flip and fry other side
- 6cool on wire rack. enjoy
- 7NOTES: I used all white flour and she used half white and half wheat..