Here is a unique eggplant recipe from the Filipino cuisine. Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy shows an eggplant dish with pork and raisins. The combination of ingredients brings out a delicious looking dish. The recipe is bit long with a lot of cooking steps but it’s all worth. A more simple Tortang talong or Eggplant Omelet is just roast the eggplant clear burn skin flour and dip in the egg wash fry for those who are always in a hurry. A very budget friendly meal, this recipe won’t hurt your wallet at all.I would recommend this to beginners because it only takes few easy steps.
11. Grill the eggplant until the color of skin turns almost black
2. Let the eggplant cool for a while then peel off the skin. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok and saute pork until Brown in color
4. Add potatoes, carrots and raisins. Cook until the Veg are tender
5. Add Mama Sita's Pang-gisa Saute Mix mix remove from heat
Continue or Option #2 simple
3. Crack the eggs and place in a bowl
4. Add salt and beat
5. Place the eggplant on a flat surface and flatten using a fork.
6. Dip the flattened eggplant in the beaten egg mixture
7. Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil
8. Fry the eggplant (that was dipped in the beaten mixture). Makes sure that both sides are cooked. Frying time will take you about 3 to 4 minutes per side on medium heat.