Toasted Tomatoe and Quesadilla Burrito
If you prefer it for lunch or dinner you can add chicken strips or beef to it.
I will post a picture as soon as I get a new camera.
I'm sure you will enjoy it and it is healthy if you use olive oil.
- tortillas, flour
- whole tomatoes sliced
- yellow onion sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- quesadilla cheese or preferred cheese grated
- dash of salt and pepper
- weber chicago steak seasoning
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil or any cooking oil.
- "optional" you can add green onions lightly salted and sauteed if you want.
How to Make Toasted Tomatoe and Quesadilla Burrito
- 1Heat an iron griddle on stove to keep warm for toasting tortillas. Can use an iron skillet too.
In a seperate hot iron skillet add olive oil and when hot add tomatoes. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and cook both sides approx 1 min on each side. Set aside on plate.
Add onions to same hot skillet as tomatoes were in. Sprinkle with Chicago steak seasoning and saute over high heat. approx 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove and set aside next to tomatoes on plate.
- 2Heat tortillas on hot iron griddle just until soft. Remove and add to each tortilla shredded quesadilla cheese and top with sauteed onion and tomatoes then add more cheese on top.
- 3Roll tortilla to close burrito and toast on hot griddle just until browned on both sides.
You can add many things like cilantro, jalapenos, and bellpepper if you like.