★★★★★ 1 vote5
- mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- cool ranch dorritos
- western dressing
How to Make Taco Salad
- 1There's really no "right" way to make a salad, right?
Start by cooking the ground beef (Or we have used ground turkey sometimes to make it healthier too, and it tastes just as good) until its done. Add the taco seasoning to your liking. We use about half the package cuz I dont like too much of the taste.
- 2Make up your salad to your liking. Sometimes we buy bagged lettuce, sometimes we buy lettuce we have to rip up and place on the plates. Put your cheese, tomatoes, sometimes I've placed bacon on top as well.
- 3Put ground beef on top of salad, as much as you'd like on your salad.
- 4Crush dorritos with your hands on top of your salad into tiny pieces. Sometimes I leave bigger chunks cuz I like the crunch. :)
- 5Use Western Dressing on top - put as much as you like on top.