Super Simple Mexican Pizza
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- dry active yeast, quick rise
- 1 c
- water, warm (about 110 degrees)
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 lb
- chorizo sausage
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans
- 1 1/2 to 2 c
- cheddar or colby jack cheese
How to Make Super Simple Mexican Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Disolve yeast in water. Add sugar and salt.
- 2Add other dough ingredients and stir until mixture forms a ball.
- 3Turn upside down and pour enough veggie oil to coat ball of dough.
- 4Let dough sit in bowl in a warm place, covered(paper towel, etc.) until doubled in size.
- 5While waiting for dough to rise, brown chorizo. After chorizo is browned, add can of refried beans. Mix well.
- 6Take risen dough and spread onto cookie sheet or large pizza pan.
- 7Spread bean and chorizo mixture on top of dough. Then spread cheese on top of bean and chorizo mixture.
- 8Place pizza in oven for 20-25 min. until crust is a light golden brown on the bottom.