Super Simple Mexican Pizza
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgdry active yeast, quick rise
1 cwater, warm (about 110 degrees)
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 1/2 cflour
1 lbchorizo sausage
1 can(s)refried beans
1 1/2 to 2 ccheddar or colby jack cheese
How to Make Super Simple Mexican Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350. Disolve yeast in water. Add sugar and salt.
- Add other dough ingredients and stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Turn upside down and pour enough veggie oil to coat ball of dough.
- Let dough sit in bowl in a warm place, covered(paper towel, etc.) until doubled in size.
- While waiting for dough to rise, brown chorizo. After chorizo is browned, add can of refried beans. Mix well.
- Take risen dough and spread onto cookie sheet or large pizza pan.
- Spread bean and chorizo mixture on top of dough. Then spread cheese on top of bean and chorizo mixture.
- Place pizza in oven for 20-25 min. until crust is a light golden brown on the bottom.