Steak-Um Fajita Salad
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- med. red or green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- med. onion, sliced thinly
- portions steak-um sandwich steaks
- 6 c
- torn salad greens(a mix of iceburg, romain and spinach is good)
- salt and pepper
- optional toppings-shredded cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing
How to Make Steak-Um Fajita Salad
- 1Heat the oil in a med. skillet over med-high heat. Add vegetables, salt and pepper to taste, and cook, stirring occasionally until desired tenderness and just starting to brown-about 3 min. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 2To the same skillet, add the steak, salt and pepper to taste, and cook according to package directions. Remove to paper towel.
- 3Assemble the salad-cut the steak into thin strips. Scatter on top of the greens. Add the veggies and any optional toppings. Makes 2 main dish servings or 4 side dish servings.