Spicy Mushroom Balls
- 1 lb
- mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 c
- onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, peeled
- 2 large
- 2 slice
- stale bread, torn into pieces
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 tsp
- dried thyme or 1 teas. fresh
- 1 1/2 tsp
- honey mustard or your favorite
- 1 large
- jalapeño pepper or chipotle pepper if you like a smoky flavor
How to Make Spicy Mushroom Balls
- 1Heat oven to 350^ and spray a baking pan with cooking no stick spray.
- 2Place all ingredients into a blender of food processor. Pulse several times until the mixture is chopped and uniform.
Form mixture into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking pan.
Bake 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- 3Place a few mushroom balls in a sandwich roll and top with tomato pasta sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese . Or make a creamy gravy and serve over cooked noodles with the mushroom balls.