Spicy Mexican Tortilla Stacks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
15 ozpinto beans, drained and rinsed
15 ozblack beans, rinsed and drained
4 ozgreen chiles, chopped
1green pepper, large and chopped
1 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 largejar of salsa
How to Make Spicy Mexican Tortilla Stacks
- Preheat oven 425. Combine beans and corn in large bowl. Stir in chiles, onion and green pepper.
- Lay one tortilla at the bottom of a greased two-quart souffle or casserole dish.
- Spoon a small amount of bean mixture over tortilla. Top with equal amounts of monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- Continue alternating layers of tortilla, bean mixture and cheese mixture until you end with cheese layer.
- Bake covered at 425 for 10 minutes. Serve with salsa.