Salsa (The authentic and AMAZING kind)
6tomatoes (i use roma, but any kind will work)
1 bunchcilantro, fresh
1-7jalapenos (depending on how spicy you want it)
2-3limes (less if you have a lemon/lime juicer)
1 Tbspsalt (add more if desired)
2 tspblack pepper (add more if desired)
How to Make Salsa (The authentic and AMAZING kind)
- Roll each lime on the counter, pushing really hard with the palm of your hand, until they become soft. Cut in half and squeeze into BIG bowl.
- Cut tomatoes*, onion, and jalapeno** in a small dice. Add to big bowl.
* if you don't have a sharp knife do your best to make the dicing small.
** I only seed 1/2 the jalapeno. But if you don't want it really spicy, I would seed the whole thing.
- Take the bunch of cilantro (rinsed really well) and roll the leafy part into a ball. Make very tiny cuts until the whole ball has been completely cut. Then cut the stems into tiny pieces. The stems hold a lot of flavor. Then add it to the BIG bowl.
- Mix everything, in the bowl, together. Then add the salt and pepper. Taste it without a chip. Chips have extra salt and you may think it's good because of the salty chip.
Add more salt or pepper, until flavored to your likeness.