★★★★★ 1 vote
- 2 can(s)
- black beans
- 1 box
- near east whole wheat couscous
- 2 c
- salt and pepper
- various spices (you choose!)
- flour tortillas
- sour cream (any kind)
- shredded cheese (you choose!)
- lettuce leaves of your choice
- salsa or guacamole to taste
How to Make Perfect Black Bean Burritos!
- 1Bring water, salt, and pepper to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- 2Stir in couscous. Remove from heat and leave covered for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir black beans and additional spices into couscous.
- 4Put a bit of the black bean mix into tortilla, add lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and/or guacamole.
- 5Wrap and eat!