★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- large flour tortilla's
- 1 pkg
- southern style frozen hashbrowns
- 4 c
- mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 stick
- mexican style chorizo (uncooked pork chorizo usually found by the tortilla's)
How to Make Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Burrito's
- 1Add a little bit of oil to frying pan and season hashbrowns with salt and pepper. Cook until done.
- 2While hashbrowns are cooking in a separate frying pan cook your chorizo. Remove chorizo from it's casing and fry it up just like you would ground beef. When done turn off heat.
- 3Add eggs directly to your chorizo, season with salt and pepper mix and cook on medium low heat until done.
- 4Take tortilla and add a line of chorizo and eggs. Then a line of hashbrowns, and finally a handful of cheese. Roll into a burrito and wrap the burrito with aluminum foil. When done place your burrito's on a baking sheet in a 350 degree preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- 5Top with your favorite salsa and enjoy.