★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkglarge flour tortilla's
1 pkgsouthern style frozen hashbrowns
4 cmild cheddar cheese, shredded
2 stickmexican style chorizo (uncooked pork chorizo usually found by the tortilla's)
How to Make Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Burrito's
- Add a little bit of oil to frying pan and season hashbrowns with salt and pepper. Cook until done.
- While hashbrowns are cooking in a separate frying pan cook your chorizo. Remove chorizo from it's casing and fry it up just like you would ground beef. When done turn off heat.
- Add eggs directly to your chorizo, season with salt and pepper mix and cook on medium low heat until done.
- Take tortilla and add a line of chorizo and eggs. Then a line of hashbrowns, and finally a handful of cheese. Roll into a burrito and wrap the burrito with aluminum foil. When done place your burrito's on a baking sheet in a 350 degree preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Top with your favorite salsa and enjoy.