How to Make Lentil Tacos
- Heat your pressure cooker to medium high heat or 325 if you have a regulator.
- cook the onions in a little water until they are translucent, adding water as needed. careful not to let them burn. about 5 min.
- add the tomatoes,taco seasoning, lentils and water. put the lid on your pressure cooker. place the weight and bring up to 15 LB. pressure for 4 minutes careful not to run out of water.
- Let the pressure cooker come down to temperature on its own. Don't try to rush it!. as it cools the sauce will thicken.
- use this as a meat replacement for tacos and top with your favorite taco toppings.