★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 c
- sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 c
- fresh baby spinach
- 1 small
- red onion sliced thin & lightly chopped
- 1 c
- diced tomatoes
- chicken stock
- 3 c
- shredded colby jack cheese
- flour tortillas
- ripe avacados, pitted, peeled, sliced & diced
- sour cream
How to Make Kicked Up Mushroom Quesadillas
- 1Sautee mushrooms & baby spinach in chicken stock until veggies are wilted. Keep veggies lightly moistened. Do not over hydrate.
- 2Spray another skillet with cooking spray & heat to medium high heat.
- 3Heat one tortilla at a time, sprinling generously with cheese & veggie mixture.
- 4Cook for a few seconds before folding tortilla over mixture. Let quesadilla cook on each side till lightly browned.
- 5Top with cheese & any or all remaining ingredients and enjoy!