★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 csliced fresh mushrooms
2 cfresh baby spinach
1 smallred onion sliced thin & lightly chopped
1 cdiced tomatoes
3 cshredded colby jack cheese
2ripe avacados, pitted, peeled, sliced & diced
How to Make Kicked Up Mushroom Quesadillas
- Sautee mushrooms & baby spinach in chicken stock until veggies are wilted. Keep veggies lightly moistened. Do not over hydrate.
- Spray another skillet with cooking spray & heat to medium high heat.
- Heat one tortilla at a time, sprinling generously with cheese & veggie mixture.
- Cook for a few seconds before folding tortilla over mixture. Let quesadilla cook on each side till lightly browned.
- Top with cheese & any or all remaining ingredients and enjoy!