★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)black beans
1 mediumgreen pepper chopped
1 mediumred pepper chopped
1-2 Tbsplemon juice
2 ccheddar cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Gooey Quesadilla!!!
- To prepare the filling, rinse the can of black beans and corn thoroughly to remove all the liquid. Put them in a bowl.
- Add the chopped peppers and lemon juice, and give it a nice mix.
- Place a portion of the filling on one-half of the tortilla. Sprinkle generous amount of cheese over the filling.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling. You should now have a tortilla in half moon shape!
- Let it cook until the bottom side starts to turn light brown and the cheese inside melts. Then, carefully flip tortilla to the other side and cook until light brown and crispy.
- KEEP CHECKING THE BOTTOM OF THE TORTILLA TO AVOID BURNING IT! Remove the quesadilla from the pan onto a serving plate. Repeat the same for all the tortillas.