This recipe has no seasoning because I didn't feel it was necessary, however cilantro or salt would probably be a good idea if you like seasonings.
- jalapenos, fresh
- 2 small
- 2 clove
- 16 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 2 c
- cheese, shredded
- green pepper
- extra cheese
How to Make Fiesta Zucchini
- 1Preheat Oven to 350.
- 2Slice the Jalapeno and garlic cloves thin.
- 3Dice Tomato, green pepper, and onion.
- 4Strain Ricotta Cheese.
- 5Add all ingredients ((except the zucchini))into a medium to large mixing bowl and Stir.
- 6Prepare your Zucchini as you wish.(We sliced ours into thick sticks.)
- 7Place zucchini pieces into a nonstick pan/dish/bowls.
(We used ceramic dishes.)
Scoop cheese mixture onto the zucchini and spread it evenly.
- 8((Cover with more zucchini or more cheese))
Bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until the zucchini is to your liking and the cheese is all melted.
- 9let it cool for about 2-3minutes, serve it and enjoy. :)