This recipe has no seasoning because I didn't feel it was necessary, however cilantro or salt would probably be a good idea if you like seasonings.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 ozricotta cheese
2 ccheese, shredded
How to Make Fiesta Zucchini
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Slice the Jalapeno and garlic cloves thin.
- Dice Tomato, green pepper, and onion.
- Strain Ricotta Cheese.
- Add all ingredients ((except the zucchini))into a medium to large mixing bowl and Stir.
- Prepare your Zucchini as you wish.(We sliced ours into thick sticks.)
- Place zucchini pieces into a nonstick pan/dish/bowls.
(We used ceramic dishes.)
Scoop cheese mixture onto the zucchini and spread it evenly.
- ((Cover with more zucchini or more cheese))
Bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until the zucchini is to your liking and the cheese is all melted.
- let it cool for about 2-3minutes, serve it and enjoy. :)