- chicken breast, bonelessw , cut up .
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 bag(s)
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- doritos mild or hot mexican salsa , i use mild .
- salt and garlic powder to taste
- flour tortillas
How to Make easy quesadilla bake
- 1get 2 boneless chicken breasts. cut up in cubes . put on grill or pan,grill them until no more pink.
- 2add taco seasoning and cook and brown well for few minutes .
- 3spray with non stick spray a medium baking dish. put a flout tortilla on bottom . top with chicken pieces, some salsa and shedded cheese . continue layering until done .
- 4bake at 375 for half hour . let it cool a few minutes . cut up and serve . enjoy .