Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Feta & Cabbage Slaw
Gimme a dime for that rhyme.
Recipe from Bon Appétit 2009.
15 ozblack beans drained
5 tspolive oil, divided
2 Tbspfresh lime juice
2 ccole slaw mix
2green onions, chopped
1/3 cfresh cilantro, chopped
4white or yellow corn
·or flour tortillas
1/3 cfeta cheese, crumbled
1 largeavocado, sliced
·bottled chipotle hot sauce or other hot sauce
·salt and pepper
How to Make Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Feta & Cabbage Slaw
- Place beans, cumin and half the lime juice in small pan to heat; partially mash.
- Mix 2 teaspoons olive oil and lime juice in medium bowl; add coleslaw, green onions, and cilantro and toss to coat. Season slaw to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat 3 teaspoons olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tortillas in single layer.
- Spoon 1/4 of bean mixture onto half of each tortilla; cook 1 minute. Fold tacos in half. Cook until golden brown, about 1 minute per side.
- Fill tacos with feta, sliced avocado and slaw. Pass hot sauce alongside. Enjoy!