★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)mexican style corn
2 Tbspchili powder
1/2 conion, chopped
1 boxjiffy corn bread mix
How to Make Corn Bread Pie
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Brown hamburger, green pepper and onion. Drain.
- Combine soup, water, corn, chili powder and salt. Add drained hamburger mixture.
- Place mixture in large, cast iron skillet or 9x13 pan.
- Mix cornbread or directed on box.
- Pour prepared cornbread mix over hamburger mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cornbread is done.