Chili Dog Wraps
So let's think out of the bun! lol
Recipe and photo by Betty Crocker
- 10 small
- soft corn tortillas-5-6-inch
- vegetarian or other hot dogs
- 15 oz
- can vegetarian or other chili
- 16 oz
- jar old el paso thick n' chunky salsa
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Chili Dog Wraps
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Soften tortillas in microwave-as directed on package.
- 2Place 1 hot dog and 2 Tablespoons chili on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place seam sides down in baking dish. Spoon salsa over tortillas.
- 3Spray a large sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down on baking dish and seal tightly.
Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle cheese over wraps. Bake 5 minutes more to melt cheese.