★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 cleftover pork
2 cmexican cheese blend
1 cfavorite bbq sauce
How to Make BBQ Quesedillas
- Slice leftover pork into small strips,then set aside.
- Cut pepper and onion into small strips.
- Heat oil. After oil heated, saute peppers and onions until still slightly browned.
- Add pork to the onions and peppers just until pork is warm. Then transfer all to a plate and set to side.
- Heat large skillet on med to med high. Take tortilla shell and spray 1 side with cooking spray. Lay half of shell on pan. Add 1/4 of meat mixture on shell. Pour desired amount of BBQ sauce over mixture, then add 1/4 of cheese. Fold other half shell over and heat until shell slightly browned. Flip over and brown other side. Repeat until all 4 quesedillas are done.
- Serve with additional BBQ sauce or sour cream.