- 1 c
- (1 medium) shredded zucchini (no need to peel)
- 2 lb
- ground turkey (not breast meat-too dry)
- 4 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 1 large
- 1 pkg
- (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- 2 tsp
- dried italian seasoning (or herb of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make Turkey-Zucchini Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place all ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with hands.
- 3Place mixture into prepared loaf pan and pat down to remove air pockets.
- 4Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into center reads 160F. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve.