Family Style Meatloaf
- 2 lb
- ground round or chuck (i like round)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped fine
- eggs, slightly beaten
- saltine cracker crumbs, 38 crackers for the mixture, and 12 crackers for the topping
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Family Style Meatloaf
- 1Mix above ingredients together.
Everything but the cracker crumbs for the topping.
- 2Place the mixture in a loaf pan, and pat into place.
Top with reserved cracker crumbs, dot with a little butter, and splash with a little milk.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees, for 1 1/2 hours, or internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- 4Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.