Spaghetti Squash Summer Salad
I like the Marzetti lemon dressing, though you can try others, or you can make your own lemon dressing. Lemon really sets off the flavor.
I grew my own chocolate mint. You may choose another fresh mint if desired.
- 1 medium
- spaghetti squash, prepared
- 3-4 oz
- marzetti basic lemon salad dressing
- 1 medium
- cucumber, diced
- 1/4 c
- assorted sweet bell peppers, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- chocolate mint, cut into small pieces
How to Make Spaghetti Squash Summer Salad
- 1Cover spaghetti squash with water. Place lid on pot. Boil spaghetti squash until tender
- 2In the meantime, seed and dice cucumber and pepper
- 3Cut chocolate mint leaves from stems. Cut leaves into small pieces
- 4When spaghetti squash is cooked, cut in half and remove seeds - discard. Take a fork and separate strands by pulling fork tines through the meat of the squash. Discard the squash rind. Place the squash strands into a serving bowl.
- 5Add the diced cucumber, and diced pepper(s). Stir thoroughly.
- 6Add salad dressing. Stir into the spaghetti squash mixture.
- 7Stir in the cut mint leaves.
- 8Chill salad, stir completely and serve.