Spaghetti Squash Summer Salad
I like the Marzetti lemon dressing, though you can try others, or you can make your own lemon dressing. Lemon really sets off the flavor.
I grew my own chocolate mint. You may choose another fresh mint if desired.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumspaghetti squash, prepared
3-4 ozmarzetti basic lemon salad dressing
1 mediumcucumber, diced
1/4 cassorted sweet bell peppers, diced
1 Tbspchocolate mint, cut into small pieces
How to Make Spaghetti Squash Summer Salad
- Cover spaghetti squash with water. Place lid on pot. Boil spaghetti squash until tender
- In the meantime, seed and dice cucumber and pepper
- Cut chocolate mint leaves from stems. Cut leaves into small pieces
- When spaghetti squash is cooked, cut in half and remove seeds - discard. Take a fork and separate strands by pulling fork tines through the meat of the squash. Discard the squash rind. Place the squash strands into a serving bowl.
- Add the diced cucumber, and diced pepper(s). Stir thoroughly.
- Add salad dressing. Stir into the spaghetti squash mixture.
- Stir in the cut mint leaves.
- Chill salad, stir completely and serve.