Roasted Chicken Salad with Walnuts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbprecut chicken breast chunks
2 Tbspmccormick perfect pinch rotisserie chicken seasoning
1/4 cchopped onion
2-3 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cchopped celery
1/4 cchopped walnuts
1/4 cfinely chopped tomato
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
2-3 Tbspgrated asiago cheese
How to Make Roasted Chicken Salad with Walnuts
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. place chicken chunks in medium bowl. Sprinkle with McCormick seasoning. mix thoroughly
- Put 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil in baking pan. place chicken chuncks in pan and cook in oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and chop into small pieces. Place in medium size bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, celery, walnuts. Mix well.
- If desired sprinkle a little bit of the McCormack seasoning into mayonnaise. Mix into chicken mixture. add more mayonnaise if needed.
- Enjoy alone or on your favorite bun or bread.