Avocado Salad Recipe
3 mediumplum tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped into bite sized pieces.
1/3 mediumred onion,diced
1/2 csharp cheddar cheese, cut into bite sized pieces. can use string cheese if desired
·drizzle olive oil, light. i use light virgin olive oil can be used
2 tspred wine vinegar, more if desired.
·basil, dried a few shakes
How to Make Avocado Salad Recipe
- Remove skin and pit of avocado. Toss. These are not needed
- In a medium sized bowl, add chopped avocado, diced onion, chopped tomatoes, chopped sharp cheese.
- Drizzle some olive oil,add vinegar, dried basil salt and pepper( to taste) to avocado mixture; mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour so flavors blend.
- serve on toast or crackers.