Avocado Salad Recipe
- 2 medium
- 3 medium
- plum tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped into bite sized pieces.
- 1/3 medium
- red onion,diced
- 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, cut into bite sized pieces. can use string cheese if desired
- drizzle olive oil, light. i use light virgin olive oil can be used
- 2 tsp
- red wine vinegar, more if desired.
- basil, dried a few shakes
How to Make Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1Remove skin and pit of avocado. Toss. These are not needed
- 2In a medium sized bowl, add chopped avocado, diced onion, chopped tomatoes, chopped sharp cheese.
- 3Drizzle some olive oil,add vinegar, dried basil salt and pepper( to taste) to avocado mixture; mix well.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour so flavors blend.
- 5serve on toast or crackers.