☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspcoarsely ground black pepper
5 lbduck, whole
How to Make Citrus-Rubbed Whole Duck
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Zest oranges and lemons and chop zest finely.
- Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
- In a small bowl combine zest, juice, pepper and salt.
- Rub duck, inside and out, with all of the citrus-pepper mixture.
- In a roasting pan set duck on a vertical roaster and cook about 2 1/2 hours, or until well-browned and crispy.
- Let rest, loosely covered with foil, 10 minutes before carving.