☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 Tbsp
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- 5 lb
- duck, whole
How to Make Citrus-Rubbed Whole Duck
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Zest oranges and lemons and chop zest finely.
- 3Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
- 4In a small bowl combine zest, juice, pepper and salt.
- 5Rub duck, inside and out, with all of the citrus-pepper mixture.
- 6In a roasting pan set duck on a vertical roaster and cook about 2 1/2 hours, or until well-browned and crispy.
- 7Let rest, loosely covered with foil, 10 minutes before carving.