Turkey Philly w/Cranberry Aioli
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
- 1 large
- thinly sliced onions
- 2 small
- 1 green 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 lb
- thinly sliced turkey
- (hot dog shape) bakery rolls
- 4 slice
- mozzerella cheese shredded can be used
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- cranberry jellied
- 1 tsp
- vinegarette (used raspberry)
- s&p to taste
How to Make Turkey Philly w/Cranberry Aioli
- 2Place rolls open on a sheet pan. Divide onion pepper mix between each roll bottom, top with turkey then cheese.
Leave rolls open and toast in 375 degree oven till cheese melts, about five minutes. Remove and spread mayo on top layer, close sandwich cut in half and enjoy!!!!!!
For Aioli whisk ingredients in a small bowl, salt and pepper to taste. Plain mayo can be used in place.