Turkey Italian meatball burgers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 packageturkey italians (5 links)
1/2 cupitalian bread crumbs
1/4 cupparmesan cheese
·pasta or pizza sauce of choice
6 slicesmozzarella cheese
How to Make Turkey Italian meatball burgers
- Remove turkey Italians from casing and put into a mixing bowl
- Add breadcrumbs, egg, parm cheese and milk. Mix well by hand.
- Shape into 6 patties (the mixture will be sticky, oiling your hands with a little cooking oil of choice works well)
- Spray or oil frypan or grill pan add patties
- Fry or grill burgers until they reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add a couple table spoons of sauce and a slice of cheese to each burger.
- Cover for a minute or so until cheese melts.
- Place burger on toasted hamburger bun and enjoy!