Savory Barbecue Turkey Meatballs.
2 Tbspdark brown sugar
2 1/2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1/4 tsphungarian paprika
1/8 tspground cloves
1 can(s)tomatoes with green chiles
1 1/4 lbground turkey
1 Tbspchili powder
How to Make Savory Barbecue Turkey Meatballs.
- Place the first six ingredients in a bowl, blend well and set aside.
- Add the chili powder and parsley to the turkey. Tear the bread up into small pieces. Mix the bread into the turkey mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. t p
- Beat the egg, and add to the turkey and mix together. Add 1/4 cup of milk to the mixture. And blend together.
Add two tablespoons to the mix to help it bind.
- Add oil to a large frying pan, and heat or if you prefer, use cooking spray. Heat oven to 350.
- Shape the meatballs depending on what size you prefer.
Add them to the frying pan, and brown on all sides.
I then let them bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, and add the sauce mixture onto the meatballs. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat and simmer for six minutes or so.
- Serve the meatballs alongside mashed potatoes.