☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- head of cabbage sliced
- 1 pkg
- butterball turkey smoked sausage
- green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c
- low sodium vegetable broth (or chicken)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Sausage and Cabbage Stir Fry
- 1Heat oil and add cabbage. Stir fry for several minutes until it starts to soften up. Add vegetable broth, as you need it, to steam the cabbage a bit.
- 2Add the sliced sausage and green onion. Stir fry and add more broth, as needed.
- 3Add a pinch of salt and some cracked black pepper. Let steam for a bit with a lid on.
- 4Serve it up.