Low Carb Turkey Meatballs
19 ozlite and fit ground turkey or any brand
1/2 cegg beaters or 2 large eggs
3 ozbag of pork rinds
1 tsponion poweder
2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 tsporegano seasoning
2 tspparsley flakes
How to Make Low Carb Turkey Meatballs
- crush your pork rinds until they look like bread crumbs.
- mix all ingredients together until well blended
- roll into meatballs - depending on size I got 23 out of my 19 oz pack of ground meat!
- brown meatballs in oil.
- pat off excess oil on meatballs add to your sauce. cook for another 30 minutes or so...if you are not adding to sauce, I cook with lid on meatballs to steam them with a little of low sodium chicken broth for about 20 minutes depending on how well you brown them!
- I usually make homemade tomato sauce but the carbs are to high when I figured it out. so I found a jar of sauce at the store that has 5 carbs per 1/2 cup. I added garlic powder, black pepper, 3 tablespoons of parm. cheese from can and 1 packet of splenda to make it taste better and it was really really good! I only used about 1/4 cup or so with my meatballs.